YOU ARE OUTSTANDING
and you know it
If you are in grades 8th to 10th, stand out academically and your family’s resources are limited, you can be a Bright Star. We will mentor you on your path to a successful university career.
We accompany you to the goal:
- Personal and academic counseling
- Robotics workshops
- Microsoft Office Specialist and Microsoft Technology Associate Certifications
- Individualized counseling on financial aid and applying to scholarships
- Assistance with college admissions processes
- Preparation for standardized admissions tests
- Academic growth
If you have a grade point average of at least 3.75 and are in grades 7th to 10th:
- Fill out the application online and submit the following documents:
- Evidence of parents or guardians’ income (income tax return or other documents that show income).
- Grades (transcript or grades from the previous academic year)
- Submit results of standardized test taken at your school (examples: PRUEBAS METAS, Careme, Learning, PIENSE I or PIENSE II).
- Letter of recommendation from school counselor:
- Letter of recommendation from teacher:
- Create and provide Common App account (applies to students from 8th grade on)
- Essay on student’s academic or professional goals.
Once the admissions process has been completed the student will be called for an appointment.
Fee by family income for Bright Stars 2018-19:
|Annual Enrollment Fee||Total Family Income|
|$200||$35,000 o menos|
|$225||$35,001 a $50,000|
|$250||$35,001 a $50,000|
|$300||$70,001 a $80,000|
|$350||$80,001 a $90,000|
|$400||$90,001 a 100,000|
|$450||$100,001 a 120,000|
|$500||$120,001 a 130,000|
|$600||$130,001 a 150,000|
|$50.00*||PSAT/SAT* Review Fees
Applies to certain grades only
(10th and 11th)